Posted by : Just An Otaku Friday, March 22, 2013

Just Received this Great Information which my upline shared with me...

For those in the US; how the North Carolina ruling will affect us.

Everything else is pure speculation and to dwell upon it is nothing more than a waste of your time. As we work our way through each of the items listed above, we will know more and then have something to stand on.

Watching and listening to these calls and Skype rooms - it reminds me of people who literally put their life 'on hold' regarding the dinar only to become consumed by it. We all have lives to live and people to be responsible for and to. This is just a piece of our life.

We can waste hours and hours in breathless antipation for the next nugget of information or we can choose to go on with our life, be productive and live our life with good stewardship. And when each of those items listed above do happen, we will have genuine knowledge to base our decisions on.

<<< GREAT NEWS >>>
Details from conference call held yesterday, March 21st @ 9pm Eastern.

Six company servers are now active and are working properly. This information comes directly from Tony, a group leader in direct contact with Roman Novak and other group leaders. A new private Profitable Sunrise website will launch, participant accounts are all accounted for and intact, and we will describe ourselves as a Private International Business Community.

The Profitable Sunrise servers are now located in one of two safe places (Hong Kong) for security reasons. The new website that is coming will be similar to what we are accustomed to. The Easter Gift for the Long Haul program is on and will be paid on schedule.

The servers should be up late this Sunday night EasternTime. The Profitable Sunrise website will have new definition. Guidelines to promote Profitable Sunrise and those that will be authorized to promote will be established later.

You can listen to the recorded call that this information was taken from at 605-475-4799 code 586492# then hit # again to listen to the call. There will be another conference call next Thursday, March 28th.

<<< LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT >>>

Chatter about negative info on us is wrong, we haven't done anything wrong and we are changing to make this Private Community even more compliant with any applicable laws.

Roman is making this programit better and stronger; give him credit.

Lots of rumors are impacting really good people There are no facts or evidence we are not doing anything wrong. We are not selling securities. We are a group of individuals with strong values and purpose. We are not going to be pushed around by self appointed media gurus or online bullys.

We are requesting the members of our community to please refrain from passing along rumors, speculation or any unconfirmed information. If you have received any new information, first check the source to ensure it is reliable. If you do believe the information is credible, then you should immediately contact Pete or myself. If we are able to document that the information is valid, we will transmit it to the rest of the community without delay.

Once again, Pete and I are requesting all of you to be patient. We will get through this! We also want to reiterate our promise to you to keep you informed as we become aware of any new developments regarding Profitable Sunrise.

Here for you,

{ 10 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Thank you for this notification. There are other people who are wondering what has happened and I will be glad to tell them to be patient just like I am being. Appreciate the information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name:Hiram C. Thank you guys for your info and profesionalism on this matter. It is hard not to think negative but Like I tell poeple if Roman Novak is a God fearing man? He will we will get threw these issues. I put down $3700 on this program and I'm at peace. Yes I will feel bad if I loose this money but I serve the true living GOD that is the owner of silver and gold. And if this program deosn't go up again then I'll just count it as a loss and keep moving in the name of Jesus.Just becuase many of you don't beleave in my God doesn't mean he doesn't exists! Oh and I'm not rich or have lots of money. I'm a hard working man. But I know that it was a big chance I was taking. I know that Novak will do or is doing the right thing. GBU all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Hiram C.
      I really like your thinking...
      I was in this program long ago. I'm in total profit. But why I'm updating all these stuffs in here??? It is becoz to inform all my downlines and you all guys...

      Kinda feel sad when people say like "You are an idiot to believe in ProSun" and like that... but still I'll be updating... cuz there are readers like you who motivates me...

      And for non believers I wanna say that plz stop visiting this page if u dont believe in ProSun.

      Have Faith in Yourself, ProSun and the mighty one that is watching us from above...

      Delete
    2. My name is Spyros K. from Greece. Sakuraoka, are you from Japan? And are you a believer in Jesus Christ?

      Delete
    3. Hiram, my name is Spyros and I am from Greece. I am like you a believer in Jesus Christ. Which country are you from? May our God be glorified through this program of Roman Novak. If he is a true believer in Him or not, he will prove it this week.

      Delete
    4. @Spyros: Currently sakuraoka is offline. Yeah she is from Japan.

      Sakuraoka and me myself are the author of this site. She believes Christ. And is very helpful.

      Delete
    5. @Tsudip Rai:
      Oh come on dont make me blush!!! I'm what I'm :)))))

      Delete
  3. @ Spyros I live in USA and I'm Puertoriquen (Puerto Rico)Yes brother, may our God be glorified always!
    @ Sakuraoka, Thank you for your comment towards me I'm very happy to meet new brothers and sisters in christ Jesus. I wil be prying for you guys. That our lord jesus will guide you always and that he will fullfill the purpose he has put upon you. May you and your family and this site prosper always may God open the flood gates of heaven of blessings upon you and your close ones and may you do Gods will always I pray in Jesus name amen. Att Your freind and brother Hiram C.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for all these kind words Hiram C. May god bless you too in every step of your life :))

      Delete
  4. Hi all believers in our Lord Jesus Christ? Whatever happens to PSR
    we will keep to praise our Lord for keeping us alive and giving force
    and faith to believe in what he gives us.

    Many blessings to you all. Emy from Uganda

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 Profitable Sunrise is SCAM or NOT??? -PCSuffs4U- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Tsudip Rai -