Posted by : Admin Sunday, March 17, 2013

A Skype message from my trusted friend in the Bahammas...

LATEST NEWS "Profitable Sunrise" (Profitable Sunrise)

Dear partners, colleagues:

Last night, our conversation sotoyalsya upline leaders from the United States and Mrs. F.Nensi and R. Novak, host of "Profitable Sunrise."

The question - what the situation in Sunrise at the moment, had a clear answer: all will be well and even better!

At the last moment, the hackers tried to break into the server knowing that Easter Gift (Easter gift) people will withdraw money from the project.

Now Roman scored very strong programmers, they change the server and the website itself, too. The project will become even stronger and more protected. And there was a request from R.Novaka - if you are writing a letter on the issue of unexpected complications, remember to specify your login (username i email adress) 

At the expense of withdrawal, he is doing everything possible and make several output options: direct output to your bank or to your wallets your payment systems.

As you can see, the overall picture in the project going very well and all will be well.

We understand that the recent round of "Profitable Sunrise" on the Internet was negative wave, and I know you all.

The company since 2009 has worked successfully in the USA and nebylo no complaints and conflicts.
So friends, all will be well! And a little bit of patience!

{ 6 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. One of the PS group leaders just received this text message from Roman:
    “I have landed in Hong Kong and unloaded the new servers. I plan on getting a cup of coffee
    and massage before I install the new server. Have a blessed day”
    Blessings,
    Peter
    I got this message this morning from my upline

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'I just got an email from Roman. He's very sorry that the server migration is taking longer than expected and will send out an update soon. But the GREAT news is that he assures us that all of our accounts WILL compound while the servers are down. So we're still making money even if we can't see it in our back offices.

    He's such a fine Christian man. '

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL,,, YEAH RIGHT, if you people believe that you'll believe anything! !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Better Get To Steppin Things Up Roman!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this is all true as I just joined Profitable Sunrise a couple days before the website went down. Unfortunately, I do believe I lost my money and it's such a shame that he's using bible verses and claiming to be such a christian. I feel sorry for everyone involved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel sad. We are on the same boat.

      I hope ProSun will be back for good. So cheer up

      Delete

Translate

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 Profitable Sunrise is SCAM or NOT??? -PCSuffs4U- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Tsudip Rai -