Posted by : Just An Otaku Monday, March 25, 2013

Hi' Guys here the latest update on PS! sent by one of my counterparts whom I trust.

We are ALL GOOD!!!

Six company servers are now active and are working properly. This information comes directly from Tony, a group leader in direct contact with Roman Novak and other group leaders. A new private Profitable Sunrise website will launch. Participant accounts are all accounted for and intact. And we will describe ourselves as a Private International Business Community.

The Profitable Sunrise servers are now located in one of two safe places (Hong Kong) for security reasons. The new website that is coming will be similar to what we are accustomed to. The Easter Gift for the Long Haul program is on and will be paid on schedule.

The servers should be up late this Sunday night Eastern Time. The Profitable Sunrise website will have new definition. Guidelines to promote Profitable Sunrise and those that will be authorized to promote will be established later.

You can listen to the recorded call that this information was taken from at 605-475-4799 code 586492# then hit # again to listen to the call. There will be another conference call next Thursday, March 28th.

Chatter about negative info on us is wrong, we haven't done anything wrong and we are changing to make this Private Community even more compliant within any applicable laws.

Roman is making this program better and stronger; give him credit.

Lots of rumors are impacting really good people. There are no facts or evidence. We are not doing anything wrong. We are not selling securities. We are a group of individuals with strong values and purpose. We are not going to be pushed around self-appointed media gurus or online bullies.

Expect more restrictions within the company...These corrections that are currently taking place have already been in the works, prior to the issues at hand. Let's look forward to this weekend and the new website.

Profitable Sunrise is not falling apart... Or taken down...

Look forward to a promising future.

Bank wire will be the only way to transfer funds... We'll see when sight is back up about e-currency options. They are also working on E-check system.

Interest will be paid for all banking days we were offline.

May be changing name... no advertising allowed... avoiding all ads and banners that are currently out there already. Empty accounts may be gone... Won't know until site is back up.

{ 23 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. It sure is funny how you our reply's need to be approved before being posted. Seems to me like your hiding from the truth!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so you think you are the GREAT GENIUS around in here and we are fools around in here to post daily updates for others. If You think ProSun is a Scam and dead and decayed whatever then stop visiting this site @ first place and secondly I'm not hiding anything I just post the things which my upline and group leader shares with me that's all....

      Delete
    2. Fu*k you Anon Commentor... ProSun will be back!!! I know

      Delete
    3. Plz avoid using foul language in here. Yeah that anon guy is giving me a hard time tooo but what can I say. It's his Baka way of thinking I cant do anything...

      Delete
    4. Hope now he understands that will not visit this site in the first place...

      Delete
  2. And to other fellow visitors who thinks that I'm making a false updates in here and thinks and ProSun is never coming back... Then there is a exit door open for you...

    Dont give me any hard time by posting your dismotivating comments in here....

    If you are frustated and angry try n visit other interesting blogs to cool up ur mind...

    I'm not Roman Novak so dont mess with me and my blog with your negative comments.... :((((((((((((((((

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have we heard what the new name is going to be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no news under that topic...

      I don't think the name of ProSun will change.

      Delete
    2. I heard it was changing. Of course there has been a lot of other rumors.

      Delete
  4. I believe the PS again ... yes but this silence this board making me a little nervous, I confess, so do not think it is necessary to be fighting with people because of it ... I know many people who have deposited their money and their dreams in this company.
    I'm one of those people .... I placed everything he had in this company, and I believe she'll be back! ... and together let's believe in faith prophesy so she comes back soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you're correct.

      But he/she was the one who started that I'm not the one he/she should be shouting at. Like anyother members I'm also a investor in ProSun, why cant they even think about it???

      Anyway coool cooool....

      Okay your comment give me some relief...
      Thanks and Have a nice day Melissa San

      Delete
    2. @sakuraoka: you dont have to get angry over this small fuss. There are two types of person in this world.

      One who is pessimistic and the other is optimistic. We belong to optimistic. But here someone is thinking we are fools then....

      Why caring about them. I would like to remain a fool and pessimistic one then...

      Delete
  5. I'd pay money to see your faces come April 1st. Expecially yours Xenon!! The Roman ghost is really gonna pull the biggest April Fools day prank ever!!!! What I find really hilarious is that because someone claims they are Christian you people act like what they say means anymore than the next mans. What a surprise you people are in for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll upload and send it for u can you give me ur email id :P

      Delete
    2. We'll the big day is here now tell me are you guys gonna continue to believe and have faith in these crooks? Ooh yeah p9st your silly pic @Tsudip Rai

      Delete
    3. Oh!!! my I'm blushing...

      An unknown guy just want to see my picture. Hahaha...

      If u need to look at my pic then just visit my FB page...

      Delete
  6. I think is more than obvious now that Profitable Sunrise is gone.

    The website has been down for two weeks and there isn't 1 single official update from Roman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally met a person who has shared his views without insulting anyone in here.

      Yeah, you have made a point there. We'll all found whether it stays or goes soon.

      The site should probably be back up until Easter. If it is not then, its all over...

      Delete
  7. I glad to see that you have a brain and eyes "strosdegoz", because these people are blind as hell and refuse to face the facts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So we are blind huh....

      Now, I'm asking you one simple question if you think prosun is a scam site then why are u still in this site?? Why are you keepin on visiting this site???

      Are you bored enough to come and make fun of others all day.

      Seriously, If you think ProSun is not coming back then HELLO this is a ProSun Site. Cant you see there...

      If you think that ProSun is not coming back. Then Plz stop visiting this site.

      Dont call us blind or something, like that...

      Look and learn something from strosdegoz he has shared his view without insulting any one in here and I thank him for that.

      This is not a place to humiliate the feelings of others...

      Delete
  8. I certainly hope that the negative people, especially those that aren't financially involved w/ProSun have to eat their negativity for breakfast on 4-1-13. I have a peace about whatever happens, I certainly would be much more happy if I go to ProSun and it loads and I can log into my account.
    If people actually understand Hard Money Lending, and that profits like ProSun offered is possible! All super successful Real Estate Investirs flip paper and make more than flipping houses.
    I pray that regardless of what happens with ProSun, that everyone either does something that will help others in some way, or that any losses will be recovered rapidly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure was asking for a lot from the most unprofessional group of wanna be business people that I have ever seen, from the so called fake Roman to group leaders like Nancy Jo Frazier and her group of misfits Don Guilette, Pete Cameron and Stephanie at the GIF help desk to name a few. I hope the law catches all of and lock your asses up together! !!!

      Delete
  9. Here we are in May and still no word of what the new website will be. They say our funds are still gaining interest that will be paid while the site is down. Come on !!!

    What do you take us for? It seems like you got our money and everything is fine. Well, maybe it is time for paybacks. Let me know your prison address and we can still write you.

    The Ref

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 Profitable Sunrise is SCAM or NOT??? -PCSuffs4U- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Tsudip Rai -