Posted by : Just An Otaku Thursday, March 28, 2013

Heard from my Group Leader today! Here are his words copied directly from the email I received...

This is my assessment of where we stand at this time. There are many reports out there about Profitable Sunrise. It is hard to know which ones have real substance or not. I have personally taken the stance that until I hear directly I can't accept any of those updates except for food for thought. Some things being said do make sense and seem to be positive and this is what I will talk about briefly.

(1) The cease and desist orders are only for selling unregistered securities, which in reality we did not do by sharing with friends and family. There hasn't been any thing mentioned about fraud. To me this is big. 

(2) Roman's attorney's has instructed him to lay low and only communicate with top leaders, in which Roman is following. As much as it is frustrating to be a group leader and can't communicate with him, I understand this concept. We will not have to wait long before all the dust settles and we all know where we stand.

(3) April 1st is just around the corner and if I know anything about Roman he is working diligently to get the Easter pay-outs done.

(4) From what is being said Roman is talking with the North Carolina officials and I would think the other states as well. His 30 days he had to respond is up just about the time the Easter pay-out is due. What will come of this no one really knows. Is he planning on trying to structure something to where he can operate here without further interference? Again we just have to wait and see. 

(5) If what is being said Roman will be going completely private and cut off memberships. Many of our group tried diligently to get him to correct the issue of so many advertising at will on the internet. Now it seems he has the seen the light. With that private company will be a new name along with some different plans we can participate in. 

In closing folks I do not have any thing more than most of you have already heard and read. I am only sending this out to those who may not be privy to that information. 

Please be assured as soon as anything pertinent and documented comes my way our group will hear about it swiftly. Until then please don't continue to bombard me with inquiries because my response can only be "nothing new." Please get will all your downlines by sending this email to them.

I am keeping my hopes alive but am realistic enough that I am also preparing for whatever may be the outcome. We are all grown-ups and knew we were taking a risk as we do in any endeavor in the financial realm. Hopefully real soon we can all rejoice that we still have this wonderful program as we have known it. Everyone take care.

{ 10 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I hope we get a real Easter.
    I believe, because the server has all the time the movement.

    Happy Easter to all from Finland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this our new address???

      http://websitedownrightnow.com/profitablesunrise.cn.com.html

      Greetings from Finland


      Delete
    2. Hello, my friend. My name is Spyros Karalis and I am from Greece. My wife is Finnish. I am too an investor in ProSun.
      Maybe it is as you say. We will see if the site will become operable or not. But I think they would not open a new site, if they were only a scam. Otherwise, why bother to open a new one? We will see next days...

      Delete
  2. Great article and thank you for taking the time out of your day to post it.

    I feel that the communication between the Pro Sun staff and the leaders is terrible.

    I do hope it comes back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on guys....this is a typical Ponzi scheme...... 100%..... they target "Christians" because they are trusting and sometimes do not use logic...they just have "faith" it will work out. So sad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I basically different information than is presented everywhere, if you've noticed so the money you sent through bank account to the account ProfitableSunrise went to the Czech Republic and on behalf of two people who run the restaurant here. We have received information that a return is already not planned. Otherwise, information that speaks to Roman leaders are lies, because the leadership was from January ProfitableSunrise completely different person :D ProfitableSunrise was in January sold to other owners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. faccio i miei complimenti al sig. Roman,se cosi' si chiama, perche' ha organizzato una grande truffa ! e da buon truffatore cerca di tenere buone le persone usando la tattica del tempo in modo da fare stancare tutti e pian piano desisteranno !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to give up my Christian Faith as of tonight and become Atheist overnight. This is enough proof for me. I've always knew there is no God. I am going to live this life to the fullest whether legally or illegally because I know there is no Hell or Heaven waiting for me once I've become an atheist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you speak seriously, but if your faith depends on Roman Novak and not on Jesus Christ, then this faith was too feeble. We believe in God and not in a human beeing, who could be a sinner or a cheater.

      Delete
  7. I hope Roman Novak will read tis notation. All this money you pilfer wil not do you any good. You used the name of the Lord to pilfer hard working people. I can tell you this, you are going have miserable existence.God does not like ugly.Curse to you and all your desendants.

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 Profitable Sunrise is SCAM or NOT??? -PCSuffs4U- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Tsudip Rai -