Posted by : Admin Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Dear Visitors, ProSun Members & Friends, 

I have been receiving several emails & text messages with 3rd party updates about ProSun & Roman Novak. I've chosen not to forward every single update I receive since most of them are redundant and aren't really telling us what we REALLY want to know: When is the website going back up and will ProSun continue to function as a company. 

Many have asked if I will continue hosting ProSun update calls, and my answer is YES....once I have something worthwhile to share. 

As an entrepreneur I've chosen to keep my options open and have chosen to continue moving forward no matter what the outcome of ProSun is. 

The following is an update I recently received..... 

Please see update below from one of the Group Leaders in Pro Sun: 

Hello, Some of you have emailed me and inquired about what is going with PS. 

I had decided not to email any update until I receive an official response from Roman himself. 

Unfortunately, since I communicate with him only via email, the server migration has made it impossible to reach him. 

Also, after I sent my last update, I found it in the hands of someone which some of you are aware is championing the crusade against PS, the Group leaders and all members. 

I really do not know who he is and what he does for a living, but he has done a lot of harm to a lot of people and he is still doing so as we speak, using the woes of many of us in PS to promote his book. 

He has twisted some of my email updates before and made some defamatory posts on myself and some people in the past. 

As he pointed out in his last Radio Program, he brags that some members of PS are feeding him with information and giving him access to password-protected forum pages so he can continue his crusade. 

Well ladies and gentlemen, when was the last time any single individual fought for your lost funds and succeeded! Food for thought! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the moment, there are no verifiable official update from Roman with me. 

I have only relied on some information from many individuals who said they spoke with him or texted him.

As pointed out before, I got involved with PS because of my business works which he promised to support.

For over a year he has never failed us, until this "Cease and Desist" order from NC was issued. 

As usual I do not vouch for him in any way. I can only talk of what I know. 

Right now, I will encourage everyone to possibly look forward to the Easter Bonus. 

For me, that will be the final straw- the deciding factor as to whether PS will continue or not. 

If Roman fails to pay the Easter Bonus as he promised, then we know he has failed us. 

I am not sure when the server migration will be done, but give yourself till the Easter Bonus Payout date which Roman said in his last communication he was looking forward to. 

Here are some updates 
When I searched on the WHOIS link above, it showed that the WHOIS database was updated today (19th March 2013). 

I am not if this means that the PS Database was updated or that the entire WHOIS database was updated as a normal routine. 

Earlier today, I received an email from a member claiming that Roman sent out this text message below today: 

"I have landed in Hong Kong and unloaded the new servers. I plan on getting a cup of coffee and massage before I install the new server. Have a blessed day”

I can't really verify the authenticity of the text message, but the fact is that someone worked or is working on the Server as shown by the link above. 

Friends, all I can say is that we all took our financial destiny into our hands. We participated in PS because we wanted to support our families and the cause that we are passionate about. 

Often times businesses fail and people fail too, but where there is life, there is hope! Hope never disappoints. 

If those we trusted with our retirement funds and our working lives are doing a good job of it, why would someone wire funds to a stranger in the hope of earning more with his funds to take care of his/her responsibilities? 

People like you and I are forced to turn into the internet to provide for our families or else watch them suffer. 

Sometimes we succeed, some times we fail, but it is better to fail trying than to sit around doing nothing or begging. 

One day, the door will open for us and our desires will be fulfilled! 

As always, I love everyone of you and will continue to pray that the very need that brought each of us into PS will not go unresolved! 

Some of us are suffering at the moment because of this delay. Many hopes have been dashed! Expectations have been crushed! 

Nevertheless, God will never fail His own, even when man fails us. 

God will surely make a way for us where there seems to be no way! 

Once I get any credible info or response from Roman I will try and email everyone! 

Have a wonderful day...

{ 4 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Per the Current Look-up: Looks like PS Server is now in China

    Domain Name: PROFITABLESUNRISE.COM

    Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.

    Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com

    Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com/

    Name Server: A.BLOCKDOS.COM Trusted website
    Copyright 2001-2013 Business (www.bizcn.com)
    Operations Center Address: Xiamen Software Park (Phase II) looking sea 59 No. 702C Postal Code: 361008

    Phone 0592 -2577888 Fax :0592 -2179606

    "The People's Republic of China telecommunications and information services business operating license Min B2-20120018 Website for the record number: Fujian Province B2-20040189 Ministry of Information Industry domain name registration service approval number: letter, telegram <2005> No. 258

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that is good news... This means that ProSun is on migration to China...

      Delete
  2. James L.Paris from cristianmoney.com and Lynn Edgington from http://www.eagleresearchassociates.org/ are two crooks who is bringing negativity to PS.

    They take your posts from FB and other internet forums, twisted, taking out of contest and using to promote their radio show, books and the websites.

    You people SHOULD NOT put any updates from your PRIVATE groups here and other PUBLIC forums. I understand that you have your best intentions to inform loyal PS supporters, but think bigger picture. Do not give to anybody your passwords to password protected forum pages!!! It is only for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fuck You James and Lynn... O.o

      Delete

Translate

Popular Post

Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © 2013 Profitable Sunrise is SCAM or NOT??? -PCSuffs4U- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Tsudip Rai -